1. As a part of the Managed Services team, you will support integration projects on-premises and in the cloud on daily basis.
2. You will maintain back-end integration solutions which are critical for the day-to-day business of our customers.
3. Building, maintaining and improving the cloud infrastructure deployed in the hybrid cloud model.
4. Ability to secure cloud applications and data against theft, loss, or other disasters.
5. Manage deployment of new installations, upgrades, and migrations to public cloud systems.
6. Improve, develop and maintain automation of daily task, provisioning, error handling.
7. Create and maintain technical documentation of cloud environment.
8. Train and mentor other Managed Services employees.
1. 10+ years of experience administering Windows Server and/or Linux operating systems.
2. Familiarity with storage and networking technologies and concepts.
3. Experience with Cloud service orchestration and automation.
4. Experience with Cloud – Install and configure the Cloud Management application for the provider (for example, AWS, Azure, or VMware), monitoring and managing the services.
5. Familiar with IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS concepts, as well as DevOps.
6. Experience in scripting (BASH, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell, Python) and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef) and tools.
7. Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
8. Should be able to handle ticket management, patch management, monitoring, and documentation.
WE at WE 4 IT Services treat every client as partner and we do research in their domain and make understand the real requirement and transfer to the client the same and help them in promoting online and do our job as a catalyst in every aspect where ever we can do.