We are looking for a Senior PHP developer to write beautiful, fast PHP code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way and who is responsible for all aspects of ongoing software development from the initial specification through to developing, testing and launching.
1. Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
2. Produce detailed specifications.
3. Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
4. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
5. Plan database & SQL optimization for large scale web applications.
6. Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
7. Sending regular updates about project status.
8. Work as a team member, coordinating with other team members, guiding juniors.
9. Research and look for solutions independently.
10. Understanding database tables, indexes, primary key, and database level testing of the application.
1. Proven software development experience in PHP. Experience of developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
2. Understanding of MVC design patterns.
3. Experience with Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Magento, CodeIgniter.
4. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Codeigniter, Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack).
6. Good knowledge of relational databases such as Mysql, version control tools and of developing web services.
7. Experience in common third party API's. Knowledge of coding using API to send SMS, email and filling pdf forms.
8. Having a knowledge of developing web services (SOAP and REST).
9. Basic understanding of Bootstrap.
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
11. Magento will be an added advantage.