1. Hands on experience on Magento e-commerce & sound understanding of Magento MVC architecture.
2. Integration of Magento responsive themes, extensions.
3. Experience in developing custom modules and extensions.
5. Experience on different releases of Magento would be an added advantage.
6. Expertise in database concepts in MySQL.
7. Experience with API, payment gateway integration.
8. Working knowledge of version control is preferred. e.g. GIT.
9. Working knowledge of Magento 2 platform will be preferred.
10. Magento Certified preferable.
11. Good communication, technical, analytically and problem solving skills.
12. Should be eager to learn new things and take challenges.
Cybercom Creation was commenced by enterprising team of professionals with a strong focus on providing services and solutions for eCommerce businesses. Since selecting Magento as the eCommerce platform for growth, Cybercom has successfully deployed more than 100+ large eCommerce solutions for clients all over the world. After 17 years Cybercom has grown its team of dedicated e-commerce specialists to more than 90 employees working in development centre in Ahmedabad, India and have expanded our global reach through alliance partners in Singapore, USA,UK and Australia. We employ and foster qualified professionals, accredited with e-commerce domain and technical know-how. Our people are a major component of our success – and many of them have been with us for about 10 years. Team Cybercom brings together diverse people with varied skill set to promote collaboration, improve processes and accelerate their core competency to drive exceptional business results.