Job Title: Medical Coding Auditor.
1. Core IP coding experience of around 2 years.
2. Core IP auditing experience of around 2 years.
3. Should be having a higher knowledge of IP to the point where the candidate is well versed with UHDDS guidelines, Coding Clinic updates, and all other current updates in the IP domain.
4. Should be able to audit at least 20 IP accounts in a shift with accuracy >98%.
5. Should be able to disseminate client/coding updates to the team in an individualistic and understandable manner/Should be able to identify pain areas and training needs independently.
6. Should have ownership mindset with respect to the auditing piece and ensuring IP quality is never compensated.
7. Should be able to handle customer queries and escalations independently and in a professional and SME language.
8. Knowledge of additional specialties would be an advantage
9. Should be open to learning new specialties and get to an auditing level there as well.
10. Should be good with Excel and Powerpoint.
11. Knowledge of quality standards, Lean, 6 Sigma, or any other quality methodologies would be an added advantage.
12. CCS certification mandatory. Additional certifications would be an added advantage.
Acusis India is the pioneer and undisputed leader in providing home-based medical transcription career opportunities since 2001. More than 2000 employees and associates have built their medical transcription careers through Acusis India.