The person will be responsible for designing, and implementing Public Cloud technologies. The role focuses on overall project technical and architecture design, solution, troubleshooting, knowledge transfer, and mentoring the project technical team members.
Must Have Skills / Knowledge:
1. Hands-on experience, expertise in implementing AWS services viz. EC2 services, Various storage options EBS, S3 etc., Secured networking implementation using VPC, RDS, IAM, Route53, Cloud watch, Cloud security measures, AWS SES.
2. Knowledge of application deployments and must be up-to- date with new AWS product and service offerings.
3. Hands-on Experience on Infrastructure automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible (Ansible preferred)
4. Hands on Experience with various flavours of Unix/Linux with knowledge of scripting.
5. Experience in Apache Web Server, NGINX, LAMP stack at the operating level and well
6. versed with monitoring and performance tuning of deployed applications.
7. Experience in AWS Network administration, AWS instance monitoring, troubleshooting,
8. deployment optimization, root cause analysis and preparing documentation.
9. In depth knowledge of Linux Operating System platforms.
10. Hands-on experience of working / troubleshooting Databases like Oracle, MySQL is
12. Experience in infrastructure provisioning, application and patch management, monitoring
13. and alerting, capacity monitoring and planning.
14. Should possess ability to prepare, review and present documentation of new automated
15. processes and technologies.
1. Responsible for Local and AWS Cloud Infrastructure: Design, Implementation, Monitoring.
2. Maintain 0% downtime for Live applications with strategic planning.
3. Handling Deployments, Plans, Builds, Releases and Sprints.
CreoTech is the industry leading IT company powered by IT Professionals, technology and domain experts with strong knowledge in providing effective Software solutions, ensuring your Application developed is well responsive in any environment meeting all the challenges.