Looking for Customer Care Executive who act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
1. Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
2. Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives by using the right methods/tools.
3. Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations.
4. Follow communication scripts when handling different topics.
5. Keep records of all conversations in the call centre database in a comprehensible way.
6. Frequently attend process related seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
7. Provide accurate, valid and complete information.
8. Quickly and accurately perform multi-tasks like seeking information, documenting information and problem solving.
9. Work effectively as a team member and facilitate cooperative environment to meet and exceed customer expectations.
10. Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Areas of responsibilities would be:
1. Determining requirements by working with customers.
2. Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and being ready with alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems immediately.
1. Excellent command over English, Telugu & Hindi.
2. Able to deal with either domestic or international clients.
3. Customer Service.
TRUAID is joint venture between TURBO and ICATT. ICATT is a company, registered in India by a team of Anaesthetists-Intensivists trained in the United Kingdom. Having worked in the NHS over the past decade, they have gained experience in Aeromedical Rapid response in Pre-hospital Trauma management by helicopters. They also carried out long distance transfer of critically unwell patients by fixed wing aircrafts across the globe. They have led Trauma and Cardiac Resuscitation teams as part of their training. Emigrating back to India, and launching this project with the sole purpose of providing the best possible medical care in the most challenging of clinical areas. A commitment to work on the ethos of Clinical Governance, ensuring High quality evidence based practice, governed by a system of Review and Audit. A commitment, to provide an Aeromedical Service in India and abroad, quality of which is at par with the best in the sector. Turbo Aviation Pvt ltd, established in Nov 2003, with Air operation expertise over the past 14 years, commenced aviation activities with manufacture of ground support equipment for airlines. Obtained NSOP (Non Schedule Operator Permit) in 2009 vide AOP: 20/2009 and commenced charter operations with one Robinson R-44 helicopter. Presently, they are operating fixed wing aircraft Cessna Citation CJ1+ and CJ2. During the last 3 years, they have flown 1700hrs successfully, which includes operations in North East sector of India. Turbo commenced its maintenance activities (CAMO and CAR 145) during the year 2011 under DGCA approvals vide: F/HYD/CAMO/TURBO/793 NSOP 20/2009, dated 30-05-2011 and F/HYD/TAPL/1451, dated 13-09-2011 respectively.