We are looking for a CakePHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the user. Your primary focus will be the optimized development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. You will also be responsible for deployment and maintenance of application.
1. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
2. Building efficient, testable, and reusable CakePHP components.
3. Creating REST API for integration with third party application.
4. Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
5. Integration of data and file storage solutions like MySQL, Redis, Memcache, minio etc.
6. Deployment and maintenance of application.
7. Working with Nginx and Apache for best performance.
9. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Strong grasp on PHP as a language and knowledge of its quirks.
2. Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
3. Strong knowledge of CakePHP and its extensive feature set.
4. Understanding of basic CakePHP conventions and patterns.
5. Knowledge of CakePHP’s object-relational mapping (ORM)
6. Knowledge of CakePHP’s suite of helpers and their use in the presentation layer.
8. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
9. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
10. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
11. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
12. Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
13. Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
Qualification: Bachelor in Technology (Computer Science) Bachelor in Technology (IT) BE Computers BE IT Master in technology, Information Technology Master of Computer Applications MTech in Computers.
Working Days: 5 Days a Week
Job Nature: Full Time
Practice & Preach Ventures is a Talent Executive Search firm established in 2013. It is one of the most trusted acquisition companies providing recruitment solutions for mid caps and start-ups which aim to provide an end to end hiring solutions.