Job Title: Senior Devops Engineer - AWS specialized with development experience
Core Role Responsibilities:
1. Have a sound knowledge on any one of the Node/Rails/PHP frameworks
2. Able to deliver & deploy requirements on Cloud (preferably AWS)
3. Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
4. Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
5. Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
6. System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
7. Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
8. Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
9. Able to suggest affordable & best cloud services for a given requirements
10. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Have at-least 2 years on any of the frameworks like Node/PHP/Rails.
2. Must have prior experience on container technologies like Docker.
3. AWS: 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, Cloud Watch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
4. Knowledge about ECS (Elastic Container Service) and Kubernetes deployment would be preferable.
5. Must have knowledge on linux administration and plus if he/she has knows windows administration.
6. Knowledge about Google & Azure cloud would be preferable.
We're a services based company headquartered in San Francisco with a branch office in Hyderabad. Please see our website westagilelabs.com for more details about our company and what we do. We've worked with over 200+ clients. Our team consists of top talented people who have previously worked for top companies.