1. Plan, analyze, and create content using technical writing theories, methods, and tools.
2. Creating various documentation sets such as user manuals, quick reference guides, installation & administrator guides, online help (inclusive of context-sensitive help) , workflow guides, and release notes.
3. Assists SMEs in proposal writing, creating templates, process flows/charts.
4. Contribute to the timely design, production and delivery/completion of product documentation and document sets.
5. Write API reference guides, collaborating with developers and managers to clarify technical issues.
6. Create information design plans for information sets that define the project scope and the delivery method and that identify the intended audience.
7. Coordinate with the training staff to produce training documentation, which may include student and instructor guides, FAQs, reference manuals, QRGs, etc.
8. Work with the subject matter staff to define and incorporate updates to on line help.
9. Ensure document content quality by consistently managing and organizing information for accuracy and readability.
10. Challenging content and structure of the technical documentation to improved readability and user experience.
11. Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
12. Explore new writing methods and technologies to recommend and implement innovative solutions.
1. Experience technical writing in a collaborative documentation team.
2. Exceptional English communication skills (both written and verbal) and editing, analytical skills to lead and work in unison with diverse groups effectively.
3. Experience writing documents for complex software.
4. Proficient with RoboHelp, Flare, Adobe FrameMaker, Microsoft Office, SnagIT and other authoring tools.
5. Proficiency in the use of Adobe Acrobat Pro editing tools.
6. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel/Word/PowerPoint).
7. A meticulous eye for detail, particularly with spelling and grammar.
8. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
Acess Meditech Private Limited (AMTPL) is the full continuum service provider specialized in providing of business process and outsourcing services for the insurance & healthcare industry. AMTPL has marked its prominence in international market using domain experienced innovative technology solutions resulting in quality services. AMTPL is unique by its way of creating the brand value for its client’s and help meet the requirements of regulatory bodies of the industry at the global level. We offer back office services to commercial and government health plans, micro-insurance supporting organizations, managed care organizations, third party administrators, pharmacy benefit management companies and other payer organizations.