1. Experience in chemical pharma testing in a laboratory.
2. Experience in handling instruments like ph-meter, uv-spectrometer.
3. Analysis of tablets, capsules, ointment, raw materials etc.
4. Conducting chemical analysis and Preparing all reports related to chemical analysis.
5. Should be capable to Investigate OOS and any laboratory deviations.
6. Ensure timely sampling and analysis of chemicals.
ARBRO PHARMACEUTICALS PRIVATE LIMITED, a tested & trusted name in Indian pharmaceutical Industry having more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing and exporting of pharmaceutical formulations , trading of raw materials and Research & Development for pharmaceutical Industry Dedicated to provide best quality products in pharmaceutical, bio-technology & healthcare Industry, Arbro is at paramount & has strong presence in exports, generic formulations, ethical range of products, institutional & government supplies as well as recognized as Government approved R & D facility by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.