1. Develop a good understanding of end to end business processes and the associated technical blocks.
2. Developing programs to parse, process, organize, and analyze large data sets.
3. Design and build applications/ components using open source technology.
4. Build and maintain highly scalable Python processes for the purpose of data collection, manipulation, data pruning, trending and analytics, etc.
5. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
6. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
7. Work collaboratively with project teams to implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable cloud technology adoption.
8. Create a scalable and fault tolerant solution to support large scale data ingestion, processing and analytics.
9. Ability to contribute to design of large scale system architectures to take software solutions from concept to code.
10. Implementation of security and data protection.
11. Extract data from different sources/feeds, massage the data and load it to DB. Thus loaded data will be used by Analyst and QR teams.
12. Work with outside data sources and API's.
13. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
14. Working with production support teams to ensure smooth transition of software developed.
1. Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack).
2. Strong understanding of Python and good knowledge of various Python Libraries (nympy, pandas, ORM libraries etc.), API's and tool kits.
3. Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
6. Good experience in LINUX (Shell, Shell Scripting, Package managers).
7. Knowledge of DevOps concepts.
8. Demonstrate expertise in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
9. Good knowledge in REST and AJAX APIs.
10. Ability to work with SQL databases like SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
11. Experience writing unit & integration tests.
12. Experienced in optimizing web sever performance and scalability.
13. Experience with continuous integration environment including the use of tools such as Maven, JUnit, Jenkins, Bamboo.
WE at WE 4 IT Services treat every client as partner and we do research in their domain and make understand the real requirement and transfer to the client the same and help them in promoting online and do our job as a catalyst in every aspect where ever we can do.