Responsibilities will be to:
1. Show leadership in ensuring product delivery is fast, low-cost and sustainable
2. Take responsibility from development to customer support
3. Plan for success; define and track measures of success
4. Leverage your experience and expertise in defining the system architecture and design
5. Build robust and scalable production software
6. Improve quality using code reviews, and unit/integration testing
7. Improve efficiency using automation, and methods like test driven development
8. Use agile methodologies and workflows
9. Document and communicate plans and updates
Who you are:
We are looking for people with a passion for getting things done. If you meet the following requirements, we look forward to working with you.
1. 5 years of experience in software development.
2. Expertise in developing large scale production systems.
3. Expertise in analyzing, debugging and testing backend systems.
4. Well versed in cloud based services such as AWS.
5. Experienced in building fast and responsive RESTful APIs.
6. Experienced in backend frameworks such as Spring, Node.JS, and/or Akka.
7. Experienced in working with databases such as CouchBase, Cassandra.
8. Experienced in working with Google Maps.
9. Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science or related field.
We are focused on re-defining mobility to create a distinctive customer experience by making everyday travel safe, reliable and comfortable.