Project Managers (PMs) are responsible for establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives. PMs lead a variety of different types of projects including launching new products and services, large-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
1. Single accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given strategic initiative.
2. Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
3. Know/learn enough about the technical aspects of the solution being delivered to support/challenge the team.
4. Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with internal matrix IT partners and external firms to oversee all SDLC phases of a project.
5. Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
6. Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
7. Develops communication plans and collaborates extensively to execute on responsibilities.
8. Serves as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives, and represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
9. Chairs weekly project team and monthly steering committee meetings to review progress with key constituents.
10. Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
11. With this support of his/her team, develops the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts.
12. Knows the health of the project/program at all times and publishes periodic status reports. There should never be a surprise on a project or program.
13. If there is a surprise, either one of the aforementioned responsibilities isn’t being upheld, or there is an integrity issue.
14. Proposes project/program recommendations and adjustments.
15. Ambassadorship: Projecting a positive and professional image of IT.
1. Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace.
2. Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixes organization.
3. Sound business and technical acumen.
4. Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally.
5. Ability to take effective action without complete understanding and knowledge of the facts.
6. Ability to give informative and constructive feedback in a manner that enhances others’ motivation.
7. Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives.
8. PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
9. Proven experience with Agile Methodology.
10. Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)will be considered a plus.
WE at WE 4 IT Services treat every client as partner and we do research in their domain and make understand the real requirement and transfer to the client the same and help them in promoting online and do our job as a catalyst in every aspect where ever we can do.