Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
1. Think creatively & Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
2. Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
3. Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information related to project/design from all relevant sources.
4. Flexible to work across different types of projects and stretch to meet timelines.
5. Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
6. Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
7. Incorporate changes recommended by clients or supervisor into final designs.
We are looking for a Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. Design high-quality and innovative creative including but not limited to Annual Report, Infographic, Brochure, Company Report, Corporate Identity, Website, Business Presentation, Factsheet, etc.
1. Proven graphic designing experience with over 2 years.
2. Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
3. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
4. The candidate should have a clean professional design style with an eye for detail.
5. Should have good strategic & communication skills with an ability to understand the brief.
6. Up to date with industry leading softwares like Adobe illustrator, Coreldraw, Ms-Powerpoint, Ms Word, etc.
7. Highly proficient in all design aspects.
8. Professionalism regarding time and deadline.
BFA in graphic design or any other degree
Location : Mumbai
Practice & Preach Ventures is a Talent Executive Search firm established in 2013. It is one of the most trusted acquisition companies providing recruitment solutions for mid caps and start-ups which aim to provide an end to end hiring solutions.