1. Experience on ASR9K, 1K, CGNAT, Nexus 7K/9K Cisco switches with the ability to design and deploy as per requirements.
2. Provide higher technical support to NOC and other operations teams with regards to IP/MPLS infrastructure and escalate to vendors the major issues.
3. Execute configuration changes and software issues fixes.
4. Proven experience in IOS, IOS-XR, IOS-XE.
5. Proficient in L2 L3 services on MPLS network with good understanding of access connectivity, redundancy, and fast convergence technologies.
6. Experience in designing and deploying complex networks for both wireline and wireless providers.
7. Experience working with Cisco software and the basic understanding of the product software life-cycle.
8. Proficient and experienced with EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS fast convergence protocols.
9. Experience in discussing, designing, implementing SP backbone.
10. Minimum five (5) years of experience in network and telecom field.
11. Ability to maintain a large network with complex network technology.
12. Excellent TCP/ IP networking skills.
13. Strong understanding of telecom networks.
14. Experience with MPLS technology including L2/L3 VPN and traffic engineering.
15. Excellent skills in Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches.
16. Expertise in QOS design and configuration is a plus.
17. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
18. Excellent communication skills.
19. CCIE Service Provider certified.
Fastlane is a Z-Generation company that works on the world's most bleeding-edge technologies. We love what we do and have a good time doing what we love. Fastlane is revolutionising the "Digital India" initiative through Fibre Grids, Smart Cities, Network-as-a-Service, Smart Data Centers, and location services using Beacons.