1. Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
2. Interpreting customer needs and building software to solve problems.
3. Writing secure and scalable server-side C#.NET code for web-based applications.
4. Designing and developing modules in latest .NET technologies including WPF.
5. Exposing APIs for other developers to leverage functionality and access data.
6. Participate in research of new technology and development tools / methodologies to improve the delivery of the software solution.
7. Prioritizing effectively to ensure the development of web applications from conceptual stages to end stages.
8. Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed on the project.
9. Solve technically complex problems along with impact analysis.
10. Using high-level troubleshooting and debugging skills to eliminate problems in current application code.
11. Ensure components of the solution meet pre-defined feature, function and reliability requirements of the product management team.
12. Provide remote/on-site support to customers whenever required.
1. Goodl knowledge and experience in MS .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5+ technologies required.
2. Excellent hands on experience on C# and WPF, XAML, or UWP.
3. Experience in Design Patterns with C# in large scale, multi-threaded business critical applications.
4. Proficiency in design for usability and implementing software best practices.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases.
6. Experience architecting complex software solutions.
7. Proficiency in design for usability is a plus.
Travancore Systems is a small startup specializing in the development of custom vision systems for your inspection needs. We deliver precision and accuracy ensuring your product standards meet global requirement with high yield and low wastage.