Require candidates with 1 week notice period.
Apply only if you are interested to work in Chennai.
1. Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android & IOS platforms using Xamarin.
2. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
3. Bug fixing and improving application performance.
4. Own the execution of mobility solutions and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
2. Ability to operate in a start-up mentality and unstructured environment.
3. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
4. 7+ years of experience working in the following technology areas.
5. Android & IOS development using Native Android & Xamarin.
6. Strong knowledge and exposure in Distributed version control systems like Git,Continuous Integration and Delivery using Jenkins, Jira & Confluence, Continuous Code Quality using SonarQube.
7. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
8. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
9. Experience in tools like Swagger, Postman etc.
10. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
11. Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
We leverage the power of the market to create an effective solution to achieve the best result without compromising quality. We continuously add highly technical consultants to our growing list of partners to ensure we are optimally positioned in today’s world of growing technical competition. One of the best ways to understand our value is to call one of our representatives today and ask for reference.