Newter is looking for an iOS Developer to join our Applications team. The iOS Developer will assist with the creation, development, and maintenance of applications on the iOS platform. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing startup, work collaboratively with other developers and have a big impact on the company.
What You’ll Do
1. Developing & Building (80%)
2. Create and support products for the iOS platform.
3. Ensure quality and responsiveness of the products.
4. Identify and fix bugs or bottleneck issues.
5. Work collaboratively with other developers in an agile environment.
6. Architecture & Design (10%)
7. Assist with design and architecture of mobile solutions.
8. Help guide product direction.
9. Team Engagement (10%)
10. Get involved with company-wide meetings and outings.
11. Become immersed in the media file processing technologies in MObile first apps.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
1. Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
2. 3+ years overall experience in developing mobile applications on iOS using Objective-C and Swift.
3. A strong understanding of mobile application development processes.
4. A willingness to learn new languages or technologies.
5. The ability to take initiative and work independently with very little supervision.
6. Superior people skills and a positive attitude.
7. Strong attention to detail.
8. The ability to be flexible and flourish in a fast-paced atmosphere while remaining focused, working productively, and successfully juggling many tasks.
9. Paid experience working with the iOS platform.
What We’d Love for You to Have
1. Understanding of advanced architecture styles and design patterns.
2. Experience in and/or knowledge of the mobile payments industry and technologies this one is for IOS developer.
We at Deloz, are stubborn in discovering new streamlined sales processes that helps in saving time. We believe that, sales will be never hectic nor confusing, from here on.