1. Understanding of strengths and weaknesses of common libraries and when to apply them.
2. Expertise in Java technologies such as; Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA, JMS and exposure to other Java libraries and frameworks.
4. Awareness of the 12 factor principles of microservice development.
5. Expertise in designing well-formed RESTful APIs
6. Expertise using multiple frameworks/libraries to build web applications such as ReactJS, Vue.js, Angular Platform, Redux or similar.
7. Experience in Java build automation technologies such as Gradle, Maven, etc.
8. Experience with different branching models with Git or other SCM tool.
9. Expertise in relational databases and data modelling.
10. Knowledge of NoSQL databases, and when it is appropriate to use them.
11. Experience with CI/CD platforms such as Bamboo, Jenkins etc.
12. Experience with IaaS such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
13. Experience working with IDEs such as; IntelliJ, WebStorm or VS Code.
14. Experience with rapid prototyping of application concepts.
15. Understanding or exposure to Jira in relation to agile task allocation and defect management (desirable).
16. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM/Yarn, Babel/Rollup, Bash scripting, IDEs such as IntelliJ.
17. Experience with implementing testing solutions eg: Karma, Mocha + Chai, Jasmine/Jes.
Fastlane is a Z-Generation company that works on the world's most bleeding-edge technologies. We love what we do and have a good time doing what we love. Fastlane is revolutionising the "Digital India" initiative through Fibre Grids, Smart Cities, Network-as-a-Service, Smart Data Centers, and location services using Beacons.