1. Provide design concepts and develop, create and integrate the website layouts/user interfaces.
2. Create responsive web designs and components from the requirements stage through production deployment.
3. Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows, mock ups and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
4. Design, modify, develop, write and implement HTML/CSS code and components.
5. Create multiple iterations of each design as needed for research/exploratory purposes.
6. Introduce new tools into existing workflows quickly.
7. Work closely with web developers to ensure designs are implemented correctly.
8. Ensure web pages and other digital assets work across all browsers and devices.
9. Maintain consistent on-brand creative within a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
10. Ability to prioritize projects and switch gears when necessary.
2. Expert level proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Web Designing, Corel Draw.
3. Experience designing responsive pages.
4. Experience working with UX specialists to ideate and develop web pages.
5. Creative copy writing and editing skills for client websites.
6. Experience with website prototyping.
7. Well versed in cross browser and cross platform development. (IE7+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome).
8. Comfortable with converting PSD to code.
9. Should have working knowledge in WordPress, Drupal and other CMS platforms with ability to handle projects independently.
10. Strong writing & communication (especially understanding) skills.
Minerva Infotech is a company focused on helping people as a Service (PaaS) solutions to education industry through its cutting edge Minerva Educational Platform. Minerva also provides web-development and outsourced product development services to technology companies through exclusive partnerships