Being able to open doors and have articulate conversations with prospects that will ultimately lead to long term customer relationships will be at the heart of your role. You’ll be experienced in your game and will pride yourself on being able to pick up the phone, if needed and make meaningful conversations.
Amongst other things you'll find yourself:
1. Having opening conversations with potential customers, often at executive level.
2. Working closely with the marketing teams to determine approach, strategy and key selling points.
3. Developing, qualifying and growing a pipeline that enables sales to exceed their quota quarter on quarter through email campaigns, events, LinkedIn, inbound contact, referrals, attending trade shows.
4. Helping with territory planning, identifying key target accounts, secondary accounts and improving sales strategy.
5. Building a business by creating new sales opportunities, building strong pipelines and contributing to the ongoing growth of the company.
6. Owning the end to end sales pipeline of the product.
Why this Role?
This role could see you following 2 career paths:
You could easily focus on Lead Generation and become a seasoned door opener.
This is a key role in any SaaS based business that depends on leads coming through and as such, the rewards will grow over time and will tie in directly to the quality of work you conduct.
Secondly, you could see this as a training camp for a career in Sales where amongst other things, this would involve pitching to potential customers directly and being at the forefront of closing deals.
With comprehensive packages and uncapped commission, depending on how you perform, the rewards can be huge.
Advantage (but not necessary) :
1. Having experience in SaaS industry for B2B/B2C sales.
2. Startup experience.
We at Deloz, are stubborn in discovering new streamlined sales processes that helps in saving time. We believe that, sales will be never hectic nor confusing, from here on.