1. Identify key markets and the types of sono-chemical products that would complement company's current product offerings and revenue growth.
2. Grow net revenue in the market by producing business plans to achieve revenue goals, ensuring rate competitiveness, conducting weekly 'market review' meetings, following up on all sales enquiries , analyzing weekly reports,negotiating and securing market deal.
3. Establish and maintain supplier relationships, train agents and distributors on company's business, review monthly production reports and provide feedback.
4. Development initiatives such as direct connect, mails, telephone, corporate travel, etc
5. Communicate progress and changes related to development to the team.
6. Establish initial relationships with organizations.
7. Attend and represent the company at related trade shows, exhibitions and seminars.
8. Identify competitors in each product segment and gain an understanding of their volume into the market, advertising methods, origination of customers, core product, pricing techniques,
9. competitive advantages and disadvantages, and technology capabilities both from consumer and distributors’ points of view.
10. Ability to work independently, with high levels of motivation to "Get things done".
11. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong statistical and analytical skills, strong understanding of sales and service strategies.
12. Able to work and thrive in a multi-tasked fast paced environment, professional work ethics, high proficiency in MS Office tools (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
13. Smart and sales savvy person (consultative selling flair / experience )* *- Independent thinking / ability to stretch, aggressive with a will to achieve high targets -result oriented mindset.
Education: Graduation in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
Timings: Clock in 8 hours 30 mins. Bio metric Punch in timing between 8.30 am to 10.00 am
Experience: 7-12 years experience in selling capital equipment's in pharma industry.
Monthly Salary: Salary would not be a constraint for the right candidate.
Work Location: We are looking for candidates for business operations in and outside India.
ROOP TELSONIC ULTRASONIX LTD (RTUL) is a joint venture partner of the world leader in ultrasonic technology M/s TELSONIC AG, Switzerland. RTUL is a leader in design, development, manufacture and marketing of a wide range of ultrasonic machines for welding, cleaning, sieving, non-destructive testing, sonochemistry and specialized applications. The company has established itself as a high-tech firm, specializing in production, research and developments in the area of ultrasonic. We understand the importance of quality. Hence our prime priority is to take the utmost care when developing, designing and manufacturing our products. We have most modern manufacturing facilities at Gandhinagar (Gujarat) and Mumbai, with a well-equipped application lab, tool room and machine shop, sophisticated testing and design center and a high-tech laboratory with sophisticated measuring instruments.