Linux / Windows System Admin (VMware) - Permanent position - Hyderabad
1. Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major such as engineering or computer science, or comparable industry experience.
2. Certifications in Linux / windows and VMware virtualization preferred.
3. Minimum 8+ years’ experience in systems administration with physical, virtual and hybrid cloud environments, where adapting, installing, and configuring open source tools is common.
4. Minimum 8+ years’ experience in a webhosting environment.
5. Minimum 8+ years’ experience working with disaster recovery and multi-site hosting, including active-active webhosting environment.
6. Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
7. Ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep abreast of the latest technological advances.
8. Experience in DevOps and Data Center operations.
9. Experience in ITSM & ITIL methodologies.
10. VMware vSphere 5.5 - 6.5, with vCenter
11. SAN Storage Technologies [eg: Equalogic, NetApp, Nimble ]
12. Agile methodologies [experience working in Kanban, DevOps]
Tecra provides marketing and Customer Communications Management (CCM) software solutions that help marketing–focused entities achieve success. From marketing portals to content management systems for regulated industries, our technology and services offer you a distinct edge over your competition.