1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform using SWIFT.
2. Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
3. Identify bugs and work on their fixing and improving application performance.
4. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. Working experience in iOS - swift driven development.
2. Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
3. Knowledge on iOS SDK (COCOA framework, Xcode, swift, Interface Builder etc).
4. Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
5. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
6. Should have knowledge about API related to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Youtube etc.
7. Should be aware of Data Structures and Algorithms, threads and Memory Management.
8. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Jellyfish offers web & mobile software development services using Angular, Node, Grails, Ruby, BigData, MEAN Stack and other exciting technologies.