Greetings from Squeak Cell.
Hope you doing well
We have multiple vacancies for ASP.NET Developer in Noida Location.
1. 1+ years of experience in ASP.NET, MVC, C# .Net, Web API, Entity Framework
2. Experience in frameworks such as Angular, Kendo UI.
3. Experience with building responsive applications with frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation.
5. Strong understanding of underlying concepts such as Ajax, JSON, XML and HTTP.
6. Experience in user experience technologies like HTML5 and CSS3
7. Experience in working with n-tier architectures, crafting object oriented models, data structures and implementing business logic.
8. Strong Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPs).
9. Good Understanding of Database concepts/SQL - design and optimize queries, stored procedure etc.
10. Familiarity of at least one source control management such as TFS, GIT.
11. Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of VB.NET
2. Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
3. Familiarity of at least one Dependency Injection tool - Unity, Structure Map, and the likes.
4. Familiarity with cross browser support.
1. Should be able to work on solving existing product issues.
2. Development of the frontend logic and UI.
3. Participating in the design of new features and implementing them.
4. Contribute to architecture, design and review discussions.
5. Should analyze, review requirements from product specifications and provide accurate estimates.
6. Should take ownership of the technical aspects of a product vertical.
7. Contribute to review and analysis of business requirements.
8. Responsible to develop scalable and high-performance components.
Squeak Cell Consultancy Service Pvt. Ltd. are committed to establish and maintain a positive difference to your staffing needs. Squeak Cell is a headhunting and manpower recruitment firm of high repute and acknowledgment. With our industry expertise, We understand that company's today require more than a skilled candidate; they reach for employees who are productive attitude and have the ability to become a member of their team.