We are looking for a Senior iOS developer who possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
1. Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
3. Integrate with our back end services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
4. Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product.
5. Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into effective technical solution.
6. Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems.
1. Proficient with XCODE, Objective-C, C++ or Swift and Cocoa Touch etc.
2. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text etc.
3. Must have very strong experience with web services, SQLite database, UIkit, Multi threading and XML Parsing/JSON etc.
4. HTML5 and Java script skills are a significant plus.
5. Experience with offline storage, performance tuning etc.
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
7. Experience in developing calendar, scheduler, events and task management apps.
8. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notification.
9. Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial and SVN etc.
“Orbital Career”, Formerly known as “The Pathfinders” got established in the year 1999. It had started its operation serving the society at large in the field of Education – in India and Abroad. It has still continued serving in the field of Medical education. Also, it has started venturing in the realm of “Human Resource Consultancy “ in the year 2015. The firm is aiming to grow in its both the verticals further by making its foundation pillars more stable and concrete.