2. Minimum 3+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
3. Proven and verifiable history of analyzing business situations and working within a group environment to provide efficient and effective software solutions.
4. Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production.
5. Proven history of providing technical support during all phases of project delivery.
6. This includes, but is not limited to: development of project estimates, solution design review, documentation creation and review, and peer code reviews.
7. Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application, strong experience with SaaS applications.
8. Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
9. Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
10. Strong knowledge of PowerShell and Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, PERL scripting, etc.)
11. Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow integration using LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS, Single Sign-on and web services integrations.
12. Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems with ServiceNow.
13. Strong knowledge of ITIL v3 methodologies, ITSM concepts, enterprise IT architecture, relational databases, ITIL certifications a plus.
14. Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc.
15. Experience working in and managing multiple update sets and coordinating their promotion throughout multiple instances.
16. Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
17. Must have experience in multi-domain ServiceNow implementations and have developed custom applications.
18. Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment.
19. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with business partners.
20. Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues.
21. Demonstrated knowledge of AWS and Azure is a strong plus.
WE at WE 4 IT Services treat every client as partner and we do research in their domain and make understand the real requirement and transfer to the client the same and help them in promoting online and do our job as a catalyst in every aspect where ever we can do.