1. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
2. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
3. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
4. Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
5. Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
6. Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
7. Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
8. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
9. Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
10. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Juniper Technologies Limited in Chennai, since 2012, has been offering professional training to the employees. It’s specializes in training for the working professionals in accounting, web designing, programming languages, hardware and networking. It is run and managed by seasoned professionals who lead a team of educators and trainers having relevant domain expertise. This is easy-to-follow the working professionals as well as IT professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and further their career prospects.