1. Responsible for managing both accounts and administration work.
2. Preparation of Cash Flow & Handling Cash extensively and doing Cash,
3. Tally or Busy data entry - Sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement and preparation of debtors/creditors statements.
4. Preparing MIS in the prescribed format.
5. Knowledge of filing returns - TDS and GST.
6. To coordinate with clients.
7. To maintain the stock inventory.
Tekno Electro Solutions Pvt Ltd (formerly known as Tekno Electro Solutions) stands in the vanguard of progress, in each one of its chosen spheres. Founded in 1997, the company is committed to new and innovative technology and strives to provide breakthrough products to meet the ever-changing needs of Electronic Security Industry