1. Understand the needs of each website's readership.
2. Research & write creative blogs, articles, press releases, create company's profile content, packages, website content, App descriptions, service reviews and email newsletters.
3. Conducting extensive online and offline research for timely news and features.
4. Keep up to date with latest digital marketing trends and company's focus business areas.
5. Research and write compelling, accurate and original content for our market-leading business-to-business websites, social media platforms and brands across a range of mediums.
6. Produce industry projects on the required topics and to the required format.
7. Achieve the highest standards possible in all editorial output to meet the deadlines.
1. Must possess creative writing skills.
2. Good quality control skills.
3. A knack for editing and proofreading with good research skills
4. Exposure to Social Media Marketing will be preferred.
5. Proficient in content writing.
6. Ability to break down technological concepts and help readers understand the value of technology.
7. Must be aware of the laws of plagiarism.
8. Excellent writing/editing skills, with an emphasis on creating easy-to-understand material.
Jaw Dropping Marketing Private Limited is a communications and web marketing company in Chandigarh, India. The company was recently set up on 17th July, 2017 by its Directors Raman Sharma and Anuj Kant Sharma and is based and operates out of California, USA. Our team at Chandigarh is responsible for developing and executing innovative digital marketing strategies and communications for websites like Online Medical Card, EZ Incorporate and Onlinedocfiling . We are dedicated to providing the best services in our industry and are now expanding our India team. Since, the base of operations is in Santa Ana, California, our Chandigarh office works at night, in order to keep in sync with its US counterpart. Jaw dropping Marketing is looking for competent and versatile professionals from the fields of content writing, animation, digital marking, telecalling, data entry, administration and human resource.