1. Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
2. Interpreting customer needs and building software to solve problems.
3. Work closely in a team environment using agile development methodologies to deliver solutions in a multi-tier architecture.
4. Writing secure and scalable server-side C#.NET code for web-based applications.
5. Designing and developing modules in latest .NET technologies including WPF.
6. Exposing APIs for other developers to leverage functionality and access data.
7. Participate in research of new technology and development tools / methodologies to improve the delivery of the software solution.
8. Prioritizing effectively to ensure the development of web applications from conceptual stages to end stages.
9. Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed on the project.
10. Solve technically complex problems along with impact analysis.
11. Using high-level troubleshooting and debugging skills to eliminate problems in current application code.
12. Ensure components of the solution meet pre-defined feature, function and reliability requirements of the product management team.
1. Expert level knowledge and experience in MS .NET 4.0/4.5+ technologies required.
2. Excellent hands on experience on C# and WPF, XAML, or UWP.
3. Experience with LINQ, WCF, WebAPI, MVC required.
4. Highly proficient with HTTP based technologies and techniques: Web API's, SOAP, AJAX, etc.
5. Experience in Design Patterns with C# in large scale, multi-threaded business critical applications.
6. Proficiency in design for usability and implementing software best practices.
8. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases.
9. Experience architecting complex software solutions.
10. Proficiency in design for usability is a plus.
11. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and Mercurial.
DRiefcase provides secure online, easy-to-use access to personal health records enabling its users and their families to maintain their medical records in one secure, central location and instantly access them anytime, anywhere using the Internet.