1. Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
2. Interpreting customer needs and building software to solve problems.
3. Participate in research of new technology and development tools / methodologies to improve the delivery of the software solution.
4. Solve technically complex problems along with impact analysis.
5. Using high-level troubleshooting and debugging skills to eliminate problems in current application code.
6. Ensure components of the solution meet pre-defined feature, function and reliability requirements of the product management team.
1. Strong Regular Expression skills
2. Expert level knowledge and experience in MS .NET 4.0/4.5+ technologies required.
3. Excellent hands on experience on C# and WPF, XAML, or UWP.
4. Experience with LINQ, WCF, WebAPI, MVC required.
5. Highly proficient with HTTP based technologies and techniques: Web API's, SOAP, AJAX, etc.
6. Experience in Design Patterns with C# in large scale, multi-threaded business critical applications.
7. Proficiency in design for usability and implementing software best practices.
9. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases.
10. Experience architecting complex software solutions.
11. Proficiency in design for usability is a plus.
12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and Mercurial.
Wandler Technologies is a Bangalore based consultancy firm providing End-to-End Recruitment Solution, Human resource staffing and trainings. Wandler Technologies recruitment team is most flexible to work on different and new technology platforms – this is where we are different – We understand your requirement while at the same time match the requirements with the candidates experience while assessing fitment for your requirement.