Finovate is an associated entity of mFino.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
1. Delivering a complete front end application.
2. Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
4. Working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
5. Communicating with external web services.
6. Developing expertise in one or more Oracle products.
7. Architecting and leading technical delivery.
1. Relevant product development and engineering experience in building web technologies.
2. Excellent programming skills in Java and knowledge of patterns & UML.
3. J2EE experience in building products using Spring and Hibernate.
4. Excellent skill on Angular-JS & Angular-Material design.
5. Experience in Linux and AWS Environment.
6. Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
7. Experience to any Version control tool.
8. Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
9. Experience in design patterns with consuming web services and REST (Understanding of different formats like JSON, SSOAP XML etc) JS & JS libraries, Mobile Web UI.
10. Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks (such as Swing, SWT, and AWT depending on project requirements).
11. Excellent analytical/problem solving and debugging skills. Ability to work in a high pressure environment with cross-functional teams.
12. Product development background environment with cross-functional teams.
13. Develop unit, system automated test cases.
14. Ability to engage with Global Architects / Product Owners.
Finovate conferences showcase cutting-edge banking and financial technology through a unique blend of short-form demos and key insights from thought-leaders. It is an associated entity of mFino. www.mFino.com