Responsibilities Include :
1. Responsible for signings and revenues from our IT services.
2. Identify, validate, qualify and acquire new target accounts & opportunities across segments of Commerce, Media & Entertainment (M&E), Education, Gaming, Enterprise and Social Media.
3. Responsible for development and qualification of new and emerging business opportunities in IT Services.
4. Perform detailed evaluation of client business environment including customer needs, capabilities/assets, and competitive realities to identify unique business opportunities.
5. Define Go-to-Market strategies for sales and business development.
6. Execute a consultative sales approach, engaging in selected accounts to find and/or develop incremental product opportunity.
7. Create relationships through networking, referrals, and proactive business development.
8. Create and deliver presentations to key stakeholders, influencers, and buyers to position Client's value proposition.
9. Evolve business models for joint marketing and sales.
10. Participate in sales and marketing related efforts including webinars, in-person presentations, speaking engagements, seminars, and conferences.
11. Conduct primary market and customer research, and perform in-depth customer reviews to understand their business challenges, system requirements, and benefits achieved from utilizing client's solutions.
Inspeero aims to build apps that redefine user experience, apps that are at the top in their respective categories. Starting with iOS and Android development, the company has forayed into Windows Phone and Blackberry development. With the advent of cross platform frameworks, Inspeero pioneers in technologies such as PhoneGap, HTML 5/CSS/JS based web apps and responsive websites for mobile platforms.