1. Discuss with external clients on the current challenges, requests and identify how the software development can solve their problem and bring added value to their Business.
2. Visit clients understand and gather requirements.
3. Translate the business requirements into documented requirements, workflow diagrams, and scoping documents with functional specifications.
4. Writing Functional Requirements Specification (FRS) including Use cases, Business rules & Wireframes.
5. Perform Quality Assurance.
6. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
7. Participate and assist with annual budget and regular forecasting processes.
8. Clearly communicate business functional issues to various levels of clients and internal staff.
9. Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
10. Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Good communication skills (both oral & written) in order to participate in project discussions internally within the team & with end customers.
Tadnya Softech Pvt. Ltd. is a team of lean engineers from multiple technology domains. We create great value technology products with our innovative approach and domain expertise in Digitize business processes, revolutionize technological approach and make businesses smart.