Job Title: Senior PHP Developer - Immediate Joining
We are looking for a Senior PHP developer to write beautiful, fast PHP code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
1. Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
2. Produce detailed specifications.
3. Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
4. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
5. Plan database & SQL optimization for large scale web applications.
6. Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
7. Sending regular updates about project status.
1. Proven software development experience in PHP.
2. Understanding of MVC design patterns.
3. Experience with Joomla, wordPress, drupal, magento, codeigniter.
4. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack).
6. Good knowledge of relational databases such as Mysql, version control tools and of developing web services.
7. Good understanding of PHP, OOPS, MVC
9. Basic understanding of Bootstrap.
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Founded in 2013, we are a small talented team of web designers, developers, digital marketers and UI/UX experts. We believe in creating an effective website that works for you and your customers. And to achieve this we spend more time to understand you and your audience. We are a detail oriented team, focused on high quality code.