1. Need to manage a team of housekeeping, Security, front office & vendors.
2. Adept at managing administrative activities involving purchase of equipment, maintenance of procurement, housekeeping, safety, security, employee induction, calendar management etc.
3. Manage employee events, all hands meetings, off-sites and other repetitive tasks.
4. Be a central point of contact for purchasing and expense management for employee engagement activities.
5. Performs various special projects, space administration and holiday planning.
6. Managing store and stationary items.
7. Resolve facility issues as needed. Communicate and document facility needs.
8. Maintain various daily/weekly/monthly reports.
9. Managing food facility and transportation.
10. Daily follow up with the security personnel to ensure the updating of the all records and to confirm there is no act of breach.
11. Arranging business card requisitions.
12. Negotiates and reviews service and maintenance agreements with office vendors.
13. Assist with Human Resource paperwork, on-boarding new employees, and correspondence.
14. Maintaining statutory & non- statutory reports in respects of general administration.
1. Proactive, flexible, highly organized and detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and interpersonal abilities.
2. Ability to manage multiple outlook calendars.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills.
4. Good typing skills.
5. Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
6. Good Knowledge of MS office.
Vishat diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. a privately owned trading company is reckoned as the pioneers in the field of speciality diagnostics having exotic tie-ups with highly reputed international companies. Founded by Mr. Narendra chitalia in the year 2004, the company has a unique position in the market place with its expertise in marketing and distribution.