1. Candidate must have 0 - 3 years experience in Asp.net web development.
2. You will be working closely with peer Application Developers, Database Administrator and Project Managers.
3. You will be responsible for the development and support of our Projects.
4. Working on multiple applications, you will apply your advanced proficiency in creating innovative solutions that meet requirements, exceed quality expectations, and ensuring satisfied internal and external customers.
5. Thorough knowledge of ASP.NET.
6. Importantly, you should be able to enjoy the work with a great team while maintaining the deadlines.
7. You will be meeting like-minded go-getters and passionate coders with you and you will be working with various teams on some fantastic governance projects.
Please know that this is a company who needs people like you who value work more than anything. Kindly note we are looking for experienced people as well as students who have graduated recently.
Rexaware is headquartered in Pune and is setting up an office in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. We are a customer focused, state-of-the-art IT Solutions Company that specializes in ensuring successful implementation of full lifecycle project management and system integration from the ground up. We offer a Total-Solution-Approach to our customers by working together as their partners and provide an adequate mix of management, creativity and Technology. The synergy, thus generated, adds value to our customers' bottom line, our industry partners and our staff. Rexaware has carved a niche for itself by delivering some of the best projects that affect millions. We are proud to work on latest technologies and deliver the results that our team can boast about. We are fast growing organisation and looking for expanding our team to work on our projects. These are by far the leading projects in the respective domains and we are all set to make our mark there. Culture at Rexaware is something to experience. Everyone is passionate about creating great programs and giving best outputs. We are equal opportunity employer who care for their team and give them a concrete growth path - personal and career wise. You would be working with a dynamically growing company that is set to make a difference with its approach.