1. Selling livestock feed products to clients,
2. Locating and developing relationships with new clients,
3. Marketing feed products to current and potential clients,
4. Maintaining knowledge of feed industry and new products and procedures,
5. Educating clients on the benefits of specific types of feed, and maintaining records of business transactions.
6. A feed sales representative is responsible for the sale of livestock feed to livestock production facilities and dealers.
7. Job responsibilities of a feed sales representative include selling livestock feed products to clients, locating and developing relationships with new clients.
8. Marketing feed products to current and potential clients.
9. Maintaining knowledge of feed industry and new products and procedures, educating clients on the benefits of specific types of feed, and maintaining records of business transactions
Qualification : Any graduate
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Helpful job skills include charisma
1. Knowledge of product, great communication skills (both verbal and written).
2. Self-motivation, self-confidence, consistent positive attitude.
3. Good negotiation skills, ability to persuade consumers and good problem solving abilities.
4. The future job market outlook for a feed sales representative is fair.
Mulpuri Group is one of the fastest growing diversified conglomerates predominantly involved in agro, poultry and fisheries in India. With unmatched expertise in manufacturing and processing, the group has successfully forayed into many sectors over the last few decades, and is now ranked among the top agro-based industries in the country.