Skills Required :
1. 6 to 10 years of development and delivery experience with Java / J2ee / PHP / Mobile applications / Ruby on Rails / Python / Node.js or any similar exciting technologies.
2. Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
3. Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
4. Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.
5. Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies and Scrum.
6. Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential.
7. Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists.
If you’re someone who’s inspired by technology, by joining Xerago, you become part of a community. As a Team Leader at Xerago, you’ll get to:
1. Think through hard problems in a Service / Product environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
2. Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
3. Build custom software using the latest technologies and tools.
4. Craft your own career path.
5. Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams.
6. Using the latest tools and techniques.
7. Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
8. Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code.
9. Working in lots of different domains and client environments.
10. Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders.
Xerago operates at the confluence of Communication, Technology and Analytics, to maximize customer value. Xerago invented the concept of Customer Value Maximization, which today delivers value to some of the leading brands of the world.