1. As a sales executive, you'll need to:
2. B2B sales
3. Build good working relationships.
4. Understand the needs of your business customers.
5. Research the market and related products.
6. Present the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
1. Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
2. Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
3. Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
4. Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
5. Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
6. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
7. Gather market and customer information
8. Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
9. Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
10. Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
11. Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
12. Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
13. Knowledge of product, great communication skills (both verbal and written).
14. Good negotiation skills, ability to persuade consumers and good problem solving abilities.
Mulpuri Group is one of the fastest growing diversified conglomerates predominantly involved in agro, poultry and fisheries in India. With unmatched expertise in manufacturing and processing, the group has successfully forayed into many sectors over the last few decades, and is now ranked among the top agro-based industries in the country.