We are looking for a Senior PHP developer to write beautiful, fast PHP code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
1. Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
2. Produce detailed specifications.
3. Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
4. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
5. Plan database & SQL optimization for large scale web applications.
6. Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
7. Sending regular updates about project status.
1. Proven software development experience in PHP.
2. Understanding of MVC design patterns.
3. Experience with Joomla, wordPress, drupal, magento, codeigniter.
4. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack).
6. Good knowledge of relational databases such as Mysql, version control tools and of developing web services.
7. Experience in common third party API's.
8. Having a knowledge of developing web services (SOAP and REST).
9. Basic understanding of Bootstrap.
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Digital Mediatricks leadership team has been working together for over a decade in ITeS, Development, Management and Troubleshooting aspects of our companies and business partners in the digital space. Founded in 2016, we have built a network with lessons learned from our years as Web service providers, digital marketing experts and software developers. We created our company and technology to solve the problems we faced in our customers' shoes and to provide solutions for a better digital marketing world.