The Hybrid Mobile App Developer will be responsible for creating compelling concepts for customer products and offerings as well as engage user experience across varied platforms.
• Define technical design for Application (future phases require Enterprise integration, working with REST services, advanced features of Google API, working with Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, etc.
• Ability to project estimates, timelines, feasibility and alternative solutions
• 1+ years of Web Development, specifically in the areas of mobile application and web design
• Must have experience with hybrid mobile applications, integration of Google API, leveraging existing databases and data sources
• Must have the knowledge to help team uncover developing a mobile platform
• iPhone/Android platform deployment experience
• Ability to work in a project team setting
• Demonstrated experience in developing mobile experiences based
• Understanding of mobile technologies and platform differences
Experience: Min 10+ months of Experience
Salary: as per Industry standards
Should Know AngularJS and Ionic Framework (To deploy hybrid apps)
Job Type: Full-time
Minimum 1 year of Experience and at least 3 projects worked on
Cartin gives you a one stop solution for all your eCommerce related queries, The solution given by our team of experts meet the requirement of the current market strategies and trends there by giving our client the required edge over their competitor to kick start the business online like never before.