Customer care specialists are responsible for handling calls from new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests. Using their knowledge of products or services as well as great customer service skills, these professionals address issues, provide support and offer information, as needed, to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
Specialists requires an intimate knowledge of the products or services being sold, great communication skills and sales experience. The ability to cross-sell products is also essential. Demonstrated success in sales and customer service is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. They need to call a prospective client and persuading them to either purchase/trial a product/service/retention/collections.
2. Telesales executives must have a clear understanding of the product/service they are selling and should be able to negotiate well.
3. Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
4. Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
Education Requirements : Under Graduates/Graduates
Experience Requirements: NA
Skills and Abilities:
1. Regional Language Communication Skill.
2. Basic Telephone Etiquettes.
3. MS Office.
4. Typing Skills minimum 15 WPM with 85% accuracy & Basic System Navigation Skills.
5. Ability to write, read and speak English to suit business need.
6. Decision Making, numerical ability & logical reasoning.
7. Customer Focus and Being Attentive.
We have proved our expertise in web designing, web development, implementation of customized enterprise applications, E commerce website development, web portals and many other web solutions. We have build up our company on trust, teamwork and innovative concepts to develop the clients business. We consistently innovate and upgrade our skill set and tech expertise and work with high level integrity.