1. To ensure that product is available to the customer at the required quality and delivery date, whilst optimizing the operational costs.
2. Implement new culture & programs that lead to the improvement of the institution and of the individual.
3. Management of communications with local and regional manufacturers/ clients.
4. Management of customer complaints related to product quality issues.
5. Development of long term plans and budgets to achieve the set goals and objectives.
6. Manage the company's commercial operations including various expenses and budgets.
7. Keep a check on the performance of the operations of both internal service providers and external service providers.
8. Prepare Request For Quotations and Purchase Orders.
9. Drafting emails and sending them to the manufacturers/clients for updates.
10. Communicating designs and pack shots with the Designers & Manufacturer’s for the same.
11. New manufacturer’s- research, sending initial emails, calling and fixing appointments.
Surgeway Biosciences aims to be one of the largest export houses of India. Here’s our journey until now..1984 First venture – MYPHARMA – providing wholesaling services of pharmaceutical drugs 1992 Were awarded as the biggest all INDIA stockist of HAL 1994-1998 C&A/Super stockiest for Intas, Ranbaxy, Alkem, Pharmed, NATCO, Blue Cross & PDPL 2004 Second venture – MONNU PHARMA – exclusively to service our franchisee distributors 2005-2008 C&A/Super stockiest for EMIL Pharmaceuticals, BIOSTADT India (prev. div. of Wockhardt), etc 2009 Third venture – DORPHYLL HEALTHCARE – More than 60 distributors in 5 states of South India 2012 Crossed the magical figure of 125 products under our flagship DORPHYLL HEALTHCARE 2015 Exports to 3 African and 3 South East Asian Countries under DORPHYLL HEALTHCARE