A Digital Marketing Executive who develops, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
1. Responsible for all Online Marketing activities, Social Media Marketing through Facebook and Linkedin etc.
2. Enthusiastic about the Internet, Content, E-commerce and Data driven decision.
3. Managing SEM/ PPC through Google Adwords with in a very cost effective manner.
4. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
5. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
6. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
7. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
8. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
9. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
10. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
1. Experience in Online/Digital marketing role ideally within B2C/B2B Organizations.
2. Experience in MS Office applications with strong knowledge of MS-Excel and exposure to MS access Database (as Pivot).
3. Experience on working Business Intelligence tools for market research/internet searching and have better idea for data mining steps to initiate a business process.
4. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
5. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
6. Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
7. Working knowledge of HTML & CSS development and constraints.
8. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Userfacet a software design and development firm based out of Bangalore. We are in the market from past 8-years and have an employee strength of 15 people. We have developed a few in-house products. Two of which are released in the market by the name ipassio.com (2 years old product, an e-learning platform) and roadlike.com (3 years old product, a travel application). In connection with our product, ipassio.com, we are looking to grow our team which can support us in our business growth needs. Userfacet primarily works on software design and development of innovative and emerging applications for both enterprises and consumers. Our team consists of people from top colleges in India, like IIT and top universities in the USA. To learn more about us and our works, please visit our website www.userfacet.com and www.ipassio.com