1. Designing UI screens using HTML5 and CSS3.
3. Develop and design the presentation layer of the website, ensuring pages are programmed error-free, cross-browser, cross-- platform and optimized for download performance.
4. Developing process flows, wire frames, and mock ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
5. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
6. Work with the end user to make sure that the workflow of the UI and the UX best fits their requirements.
7. Work closely with UX Designers and various project development teams to build out new views and implement functionality.
8. Creating Automated Unit Tests using Flexible/Open Source Frameworks using a Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development approach.
1. Experience developing and implementing open source software projects & responsive layouts.
2. Must have good experience working with various wire frames and converting them into responsive web pages.
4. Understanding of UX design principles.
6. Deep knowledge of cross-browser and platform consistency.
7. Must have experience with different Java script frameworks and technologies, node.js, angular.js, and d3.js preferred.
8. Experience with RESTful API structure and Oauth.
9. Understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
10. Hands on graphic tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
11. Experience with version control systems (Git).
Digital Mediatricks leadership team has been working together for over a decade in ITeS, Development, Management and Troubleshooting aspects of our companies and business partners in the digital space. Founded in 2016, we have built a network with lessons learned from our years as Web service providers, digital marketing experts and software developers. We created our company and technology to solve the problems we faced in our customers' shoes and to provide solutions for a better digital marketing world.