Java Corporate Trainer:
The role is based in the Mumbai area, you will have the ability to deliver a range of synergetic portfolio courses, to generate revenue and maintain Synergetic standard of excellence through the delivery of classroom training and course ware development. A Train the Trainer course will be part of your Induction Program to help adapt to classroom teaching. You will have excellent operational and consulting experience, with sound knowledge and a proven track record in this space. With a passion, hunger and thirst to deliver quality training to the market, you will have excellent customer facing, interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to work independently.
1. Good corporate experience in handling Induction and Lateral crowd.
2. Handle Java batches ranging from – Core Java, Servlets, JSP, and Hibernate, Struts, spring and EJB 3.1.
3. Able to understand and work closely with customer.
4. Knowledge on Java 8.
1. 4 to 5 years instructor-led IT training experience
2. Professional work experience with any 2 of the above technologies
3. Excellent customer-facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others Team player who can also adapt to working solo for long periods
4. Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and cope with stressful Situation.
5. A passion for IT and acquiring new skills and experience
6. Be prepared to travel to different locations in the India (and sometimes abroad) with occasional stays away from home.
7. Application of Technical expertise in the 'real world'
8. Should have experience into Open Source Technologies such as Angular JS, Angular 2 , Knock Out JS, React JS.
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Synergetics is an innovative training company that focuses on teaching Software technology by innovating on curriculum and delivery methodology to meet the diverse need of our clients.