. Net Corporate Trainer:
The role Based in the Mumbai area, you will have the ability to deliver a range of Synergetics portfolio courses, to generate revenue and maintain Synergetics standard of excellence through the delivery of classroom training and course ware development. A Train the Trainer course will be part of your Induction Programme to help adapt to classroom teaching. You will have excellent operational and consulting experience, with sound knowledge and a proven track record in this space. With a passion, hunger and thirst to deliver quality training to the market, you will have excellent customer facing, interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to work independently.
Development Tools & Technologies:
1. .NET 4.5
3. MVC 4
4. WCF 4
5. WPF 4
6. WF 4
7. Entity Framework 5
8. Design Patterns
9. HTML5 and CSS3
1. To delivering both public scheduled and bespoke courses.
2. To work with clients to create courses and courseware related to their requirements.
3. To deliver, depending on personal skill set, other technologies as appropriate.
4. To achieve the required quality targets as set by the Company and determined by participant evaluations.
5. To take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses.
6. To maintain an up-to-date skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
7. To complete professional certifications as appropriate.
8. To support Sales and other internal departments with specialist advice and support on an ad-hoc basis.
Skills & Experience Required:
1. 4 to 5 years instructor-led IT training experience.
2. Professional work experience with any 2 of the above technologies.
3. Excellent customer-facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others Team player who can also adapt to working solo for long periods.
4. Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and cope with stressful situations.
5. A passion for IT and acquiring new skills and experience.
6. Be prepared to travel to different locations in the India (and sometimes abroad) with occasional stays away from home.
7. Application of Technical expertise in the 'real world.'
8. Knowledge of Open Source Technology such as Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, Knock Out JS Will be added Advantage.
Experience – 4 to 8 years of relevant experience
Synergetics is an innovative training company that focuses on teaching Software technology by innovating on curriculum and delivery methodology to meet the diverse need of our clients.