1. Server-side support
2. Installation and troubleshooting of Linux and various open source applications.
3. Installation and troubleshooting of Windows OS.
4. Network support
5. Working with LANs/WANs, Routers/Switches, firewalls like symantac
6. Monitoring and fault finding for issues related to Firewalls (Cyberoam/Sonic Wall/Fortigate/Juniper)
7. Desktop support
8. Working with all flavors of Windows / Office 2010, custom applications, printers, phone
9. Knowledge of Email Clients like Outlook
1. Excellent diagnose/troubleshooting skills needed due to support break/fix tickets.
2. Proficient knowledge in connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
3. Proficient knowledge in understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
4. Strong knowledge of line protocols.
5. Knowledge about computer virus and associated software used for diagnosis and removal.
6. Basic Knowledge in ISP (Internet Service Provider).
7. Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required in order to provide appropriate client support and interaction.
9. Good ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members.
We, the Hem Group, are a leading Financial Service provider in India, with the legacy and expertise in creating wealth for our customers. We draw inspiration from faith and confidence that our clients have in our commitment and performance, this inspiration is what drives each and every one of us at HEM to continuously excel. In the last 35 years we have created a holistic business environment – Laden with insights and expertise to yield optimum results for our clients.